Family portraits are just as important as all other photographs. These are pictures you’ll want to showcase and share with those you love. Don’t wait until the holidays are around the corner to capture some family photos. Why not do it all year round? Don’t know what to gift for mother’s day? Pick a family portrait session that you mom will cherish for years to come.
How do you book a session with us?
It’s simple! Contact us via email or phone and give us your full name, contact info (cell phones & emails work best), and your desired session date and time. We will then give you a call back so that we may set up a consultation meeting. At your consultation meeting, you get to know us, talk to us about any of your concerns, we’ll go over the session process and contract, and, if you so wish to decided to book a session with us, leave us a deposit. Once the deposit has been paid, your session date and time are set!
SESSION DETAILS & FEES:
- $550 per hour (minimum one hour)
- Location: Our studio or an outdoor location of your choice (client is responsible for any travel fees great than 20 miles from our studio location or permits required by the location)
- 15 high resolution digital images (with print release)
- Private online gallery to view/review your session’s images from the comfort of your own home. Gallery may also be shared with family and friends at your discretion.
- Option to purchase additional digital images at $25 each or $450 for the entire gallery
- $25 print credit to be applied towards color matched prints & specialty prints, only.
- Additional color matched prints & specialty prints (on canvas, metal, wood, etc.) available for purchase