Newborns are the most precious treasure we get in the world; but, they must be remembered through photography within the small window of time. Newborn’s facial features change so quickly that even after a month, they no longer look as they did the first week after they’ve come into the is world. That is why, it is so important to capture their preciousness before it is too late.
With our newborn portrait session package, new parents can rest assure that they are getting quality images that they and their baby will treasure for years to come. We offer one simple package as listed below and our clients may build onto the package as they wish via our “a la carte” print options provided at our consultation meeting.
How do you book a session with us?
It’s simple! Contact us via email or phone and give us your full name, contact info (cell phones & emails work best), and baby’s due date. We will then give you a call back so that we may set up a consultation meeting. At your consultation meeting, you get to check out our studio, talk to us about any of your concerns, we’ll go over the session process and contract, and, if you so wish to decided to book a session with us, leave us a deposit. Once the deposit has been paid, a couple of Saturdays bracketing your baby’s due date will be reserved as your session date. This is to ensure that your baby has a session regardless of he/she arrives early or late.
SESSION DETAILS & FEES:
- $775 per session (approximately 2 – 3 hours long)
- Location: Our studio which is especially kept clean for babies and new moms or your home (in home sessions, please add $100)
- All props provided (you’re welcome to bring some if you like)
- 15 high resolution digital images (with print release)
- Private online gallery to view/review your session’s images from the comfort of your own home. Gallery may also be shared with family and friends at your discretion.
- Option to purchase additional digital images at $25 each or $450 for the entire gallery
- $50 print credit to be applied towards color matched prints & specialty prints, only.
- Additional color matched prints & specialty prints (on canvas, metal, wood, etc.) available for purchase
- We recommend newborn session to be done when your baby is 3 to 14 days old. This time period is the optimum period to pose and keep baby asleep.